Suites 17 &18, Newton House, Northampton Science Park, Kings Park Road,
Moulton Park, Northampton, NN3 6LG – United Kingdom
T: +44 1604 654 270
Extensis, 1800 SW First Avenue, Suite 500, Portland, OR 97201 USA
T: +1 503.274.2020 / +1 800.796.9798
For more than 20 years, Extensis® has helped individuals and organisations of every size drive down operational costs and accelerate profitability with digital asset management solutions that maximise the value of digital content, streamline workflows and accelerate collaboration.
Extensis Digital Asset Management (DAM) solution, Portfolio® help museums, galleries, and cultural heritage organisations manage digital assets such as photographs of collection objects. By combining DAMS with Collection Management Systems, institutions can provide an efficient and comprehensive collection information solution.
Portfolio® is a flexible digital asset management system that can work with your CMS to help centralise, find, manage, and convert photography, flat art scans, collateral, catalogues, and other digitised material associated with collection objects.
Extensis Portfolio® is:
• Easy to use: We made digital asset management straightforward and simple for everyone, not just techies.
• Centralized: Manage and preserve assets in a single, secure repository with one tool.
• Connected: Share collections data with one click using built-in import/export tools or one of our CMS connectors.
• Customizable: Track custom or CMS related data, like accession number, artist name, title, or other predefined metadata.
• VRA Core and Spectrum ready: We have catalogued templates ready for your collections metadata.
• Secure: Predefined user levels with varying permissions support multi-departmental teams.
• Productive: Streamline the appraising, vetting and selecting process. Portfolio® has dedicated views to aide every workflow.
• Not just for Collections: Registrations and Marketing teams will love Portfolio® too.